- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- Willing to learn.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Courage to pivot processes with agility.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Being curious and creative.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on for supply and demand.
- Bringing traditional, creative and new ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing implementation for continuous improvements.
- Analyzing the data and passengers and drivers' behavior & feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more Passenger/Driver-centric.
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working with the AARRR Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing internal and 3rd party growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of ones business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth by harnessing creative communications, marketplace discounts and technology.