On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values;
Working at Jeeny means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. Jeeny relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
Lead & Educate:
Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
Jeeny is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Expertise in architectural patterns and design, and implementing RESTful APIs as microservices systems
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
· Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
· Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Mongo, Redis, etc), SQL, and database/schema design.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket.
· Expertise in Test Driven Development.
· Knowledge of mobile testing frameworks including Espresso and XCTest.
· Experience delivering mobile applications to Enterprise and Public App stores.
· Experience with Mobile Device Management(MDM).
· Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin/Java code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).