Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
About the role
- 4+ years’ experience in the same field
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Extensive experience in testing for Web, APIs, Mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Extensive experience for backend testing APIs at-least in one (Rest Assured, Postman, SOAPUI)
- Excellent team coordination skills to drive their teams to success.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Essential to producing reliable and durable products and maintaining a positive reputation among consumers
- Extensive experience for mobile testing automation is a plus.
What you will do
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Responsible for testing of an entire product across mobile apps, web, and APIs
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse testing activities simultaneously.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and bug reports
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases for functional, regression, and system-level test activities against product requirements for mobile, API
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Participate in the development of the QA pipeline, test plans, and checklists to verify the functionality and performance of new features and app
- Develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.