Our technology stack includes but not limited to AWS, EC2, EC2-ELB, S3, CloudWatch, Lambda, VPC, CloudFront, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Nodejs, Go, etc.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment. You’ll be working closely with the DevOps team lead and our engineering team.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications by
- accessing tools like Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet etc.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like
- Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Hands-on experience in building, designing, and maintaining cloud-based
- applications with AWS, etc.
- Working in regulation with industry-standard best practices in close
- coordination with integration and deployment teams.
- DevOps engineers must have effective leadership and cross-functional
- leadership and communication skills.
- Expertise in operating Linux environments with good command over any
- scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Windows environment expertise would be plus
- Hands-on experience to manage the 2-3 DevOps team
- 5+ years’ experience of supporting infrastructure components both on-premises
- and cloud-based.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Amazon Web Services/AWS Cloud
- Computing from an administrative and usability perspective
- Test automation would be plus
- Must understand basic networking as it applies to server and storage
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, the principles of system design,
- implementation, and support.
- Significant knowledge of service-oriented architecture system architecture.