Are you an experienced leader who is an android developer and can push mobile apps to the next level, regardless of the platform? Do you want to work on some of the most successful apps, together with some of the best mobile developers in the industry? Then we might have a job for you.
As a mobile architect you’ll take up the technical responsibility in a mobile product team - Android, serving Jeeny’s Android application, you’ll make sure that everyone is on the same page and that they agree on a clear technical vision. This vision will of course be the result of the product requirements, but of course you’re not too afraid to challenge them when something is overly complex! And don’t forget, it’s not only about your team, you’ll also be the primary technical point of contact for the technology leaders, and the CTO, when he e.g. wants to understand the complexity of a new feature.
· Master in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related).
· At least 3 years of experience in mobile software engineering.
· Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple mobile platforms and related technologies: Android, APIs & communication, security, and common out of the box solutions (Firebase etc.).
· Experience with common mobile architectures like MVVM, MVC, Clean Architecture
· Knowledge of common software engineering practices (Continuous integration, continuous delivery) and architecture modeling practices (UML, Swagger).
· Know the best practices and risks in terms of security.
· You’re always keen to learn new things, share your knowledge, embrace change and learn from past experiences.
· You’re able to work in a team and are always open for feedback from your team mates.
· You have an affinity with product design and engineering top-notch digital products.
· You’re able to handle the pressure and flexibility of a dynamic company.
Jeeny tech team is a group of autonomous teams consisting of developers, project and product managers. Every team carries responsibility. We expect teams to accept a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At Jeeny there’s time to experiment and budget to develop you.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values;
Working at Jeeny means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. Jeeny relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
Lead & Educate:
Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
Jeeny is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.
· You ensure your team delivers sound technical solutions that meet both the functional as well as the non-functional requirements.
· Make sure that the projects in your team have a clear vision and technical roadmap.
· Decide on the architecture and technologies to use in the applications in your team.
· Follow up on coding practices in your team.
· Work together with architects from other teams to integrate your applications in the complete solution.
· Able to take up developer tasks, and be hands-on development along with providing leadership.